[lit-ideas] Re: The Yamulkah of Evil?

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:44:26 -0700 (PDT)

*I sincerely doubt that Iran has the goal of
destroying Israel, or that Israel is even its main
concern. Iran actually has an interest in maintaining
another non-Arab state in the ME, not to mention that
it has no ability to destroy Israel even if it wanted
to do so. These statements seem to me to be a PR
stunt. Anyway very little is "obvious" right now about
Iran's national intentions, just as very little is
obvious about the US or Israeli national intentions.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com