[lit-ideas] Re: The King's Mother's Axe

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:41:39 -0700

Mike:

By coincidence, just moments ago I just got a call from someone speaking
with a very strange accent.  I assured him he must have the wrong number
because I don't know anyone with an accent like that.  Since the call went
to my cell phone and I get charged for incoming as well as outgoing
long-distance calls, I thought I'd better check where the call came from
because my wife is sure to ask me about it.  The guy sounded as though he
was from India.  I hoped he wasn't from India.  Do Indians have area codes?
I checked the area code: 931-200-7945.  Shoot, that's where Mike lives.  You
didn't just call me did you?  Your number isn't 931-200-7945, is it?

Lawrence