[lit-ideas] Re: The Death of the Telegram

  • From: Teemu Pyyluoma <teme17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:29:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks guys, I am glad to inform you we are now
officially married. Mrs is currently resting after
hard of day at Verona, of well... looking for a place
to have lunch, having lunch, resting, looking for
place to have dinner, having dinner... Tough life.

As for being in control. I gave a speech at a wedding
because such is the tradition (or so I was told). It
was about how things happen, because I needed
something to focus my adoration on. My point, I think,
was that ordinary big things happen at once: like
getting a new job, you sign a contract and that is it.
Or a new diagnozis: this is what you have, here's the
pills, thank you, goodbye. While the really big things
such as relationships just happen one tiny thing at a
time: cup of coffee, second morning, moving stuff in,
"our stuff"... Only time I thing I was asked anything
was on the wedding day, and I think the answer was a
foregone conclusion.

Cheers,
Teemu
Fatalistic, happy,
Verona, Italy at a very weird internet cafe: blue neon
lights, underground, noisy italians playing
shoot-em-up over the net, and what I think was Chopin
playing, followed by a Chanson?!?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs