[lit-ideas] Re: Summer time in the city, back of my neck's gettin' dirty and gritty

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:26:05 -0500

Thanks, Paul.

Donal and I have on occasion exchanged music -- he has a very eclectic and
interesting taste.  Though I  knew he was swimming in that river, I had no idea
where the current was carrying him.  I'm more of the
I-don't-know-much-about-music-but-I-know-what-I-like type.  I envy anyone
knowledgeable enough about anything to be able to talk cryptically about it.

Mike Geary
Memphis