[lit-ideas] Re: Spokeo

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 07:40:46 -0700

Julie,

I am not on "google talk, fb, myspace, twitter, etc"; so they don't have
very much information about me.  They have my age, the most recent
assessment of the price of my house for tax purposes, my birthdate and that
I'm married, but they don't know to whom.  They do have my current address,
but the only time the availability of that got me in trouble was back in
2008 when a vengeful dog breeder sent the anti-terrorist task force to my
house because I carried a gun at the river during coyote season.  I'm not
hard to find.  There is only one Lawrence Helm living in San Jacinto
California.  I'm in the phone book.

Lawrence