[lit-ideas] Re: Sounds right to me: S Rozhdistvom Hristovom!

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:17:19 -0330

I must be missing something in Omar's link. Is Britney into philosophy these
days?

Before I forgets, I wish to wish - yes, that's a second-order wish, though not
transcendental by any means - one and all in this pub a very Happy Holiday
season with much joy, prosperity, and fulfillment in the New Year. May old
wounds inflicted upon one another during the course of heated argumentation in
this admirably intellectual and inebriated space of reasons be forgot as we
look forward to yet another year of critiquing the incoherencies of each
others' basic philosophical beliefs.

Na zdarovye, tovarishe! (Of course, you'll only be able to understand that
utterance if you share the relevant form of life.  Roar!)

Transcendentally yours,

Walter O.