[lit-ideas] Re: Sophisticated Literalism

  • From: John McCreery <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lit-Ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:29:43 +0900

Political humor can be so nasty (and, thus, for some of us, delightful).
Heard the one about the time that President and Mrs. Reagan went out to
dinner at the Mark Hopkins in San Francisco?

The waiter asks Mrs. Reagan what she would like.
She replies, "The steak, medium rare."
The waiter say, "And the vegetable?"
She replies, "He'll take the same thing."

John

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN