[lit-ideas] Re: SoS Charles Taylor's Sources of the Self

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:56:05 -0400

At 02:52 PM 5/26/2006, you wrote:

Just checking in to see how many people now have Taylor and are ready
to start discussing. Please reply if you have the book or want to
participate but don't yet have it.

I had the book last time I looked, which was just after we moved. But I'll have to do some searching in unpacked boxes. I'm game, though.

I have the book.... I'll have to renew it. My alumnus university library card only allows me 2 weeks borrowing at a time. I'm game too.

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada