[lit-ideas] Re: SoS Charles Taylor's Sources of the Self

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 16:36:50 -0500

RP:

I remember now having sold SoS to Powell's some years ago.

Powell's does offer a Trade paper used for $16.95. Perhaps that's your old copy, the one for which you probably got $2.50 max. Powell's offers a hardback for $46.50 which will, no doubt, tickle your interest as a bibliophile. I got my brand spanking new paperback from Amazon for the amazingly low price of $24.95 -- which with shipping came close to $35. And so far I haven't found any revelations or epiphanies or home boy understandings. I'm giving the man another 100 pages before I get violent. Wait another week, RP, I might sell you mine dirt cheap.

Mike Geary
Memphis