[lit-ideas] Re: Sex Question

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:13:59 -0500

Robert of the one ear wrote from Tahiti: Such [male] emails will usually contain unspeakably nasty remarks about someone else on the list.

On the contrary, men are brutal, but women are cruel. Men want to drop the Hellfire missile on the bad guy. Women want to see the bad guy suffer. See all the details.

Sorry to play one-size-fits-all cat and mouse here, but dogs rip and tear, cats swat and torture. It's J. Robert Oppenheimer versus Lucretia Borgia. The masculine side of our natures favors overpressure and kill zones, but the female side of our natures, like Caligula, wants to watch as the arsenic does its deed.