[lit-ideas] Re: Seamus Heaney dies

  • From: jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 19:21:10 -0400 (EDT)

Well, it is a philosophical point, as Witters says in the Tractatus:?
"Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death [...] Our
life has no end in the way in which our visual field has no limits."

I would not be surprised if, in the future, it is the birthday rather than the
?deathday of Seamus Heaney is recalled.

Cheers,

Speranza

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

        From: "Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx" <Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx>
? In a message dated 8/30/2013 7:28:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,?
donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>>Seamus Heaney dies

and,
 may I add, before that, he had been born.>?And may I add that only a
philosospher (of sorts) would think this worth adding.??D??