[lit-ideas] Re: Say wha?

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 16:22:39 -0230

If you mean conceptual parsing rather than grammatical, try as a different
example: "Although we found that students who scored in the 90th percentile of
their class on the national logic exam watched at least 4 ape movies in the
past year, we have no evidence that such watching is causally or statistically
related to performance on the logic exam."

Returning to his grading on a beautifully sunshiney Newfoundland summer
afternoon,

Walter

http://yourlife.usatoday.com/health/medical/womenshealth/story/2011/08/Depressed-women-have-higher-risk-of-stroke/49931142/1?csp=ylf

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2011.php