[lit-ideas] Rumsfeld the Iconoclast [was SCUD IN A BOX]

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 23:57:45 -0500

Doesn't sound like you're in a quandry....

Actually I don't know Rumsfeld's intentions. However, I was imagining a scenario from the SCUD IN A BOX thread.

Call it _Rummy's Wild Ride_[(c)2006 EY of course] where the Iranian nuke fired by al-Qaeda obliterates D.C., and since the chain of command is based on historical order of cabinet posts, and after all the dead Secretaries, including Secretary of the Interior, Rumsfeld becomes president.

Imagining the scenario following national drafting and regime change in Iran to Rumsfeld fixing all the loose ends of US foreign policy of the 20th century...ousting Castro, etc.

An amusing fantasy of somebody actually fixing things. Ha-ha!

Laughing in the Void,
Democritus