[lit-ideas] Re: Roots ... Erratum

  • From: cblitid@xxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 00:06:44 +0100

On 8-Nov-12, at 10:32 PM, I wrote:

DER SPIEGEL is Germany's Please note that I am forwarding these links because I think them possibly seminal to discussion, NOT because I endorse them.

What I meant to write was "Please note that I am forwarding these links because I think them possibly seminal to discussion, NOT because I endorse them." Ignore the "DER SPIEGEL is Germany's " (and read the postscript instead).

Chris Bruce,
jet-lagged (that's
today's excuse) in
Kiel, Germany