[lit-ideas] Ronald Reagan talks about W. Bush...

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lit-Ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:22:16 -0700

From the REAGAN DIARIES (entry May 17, 1986):

"A moment I've been dreading. George brought his  ne're-do-well son around
this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one  who
lives in Florida. The one who hangs around here all the time looking
shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real
job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll
hire him as  a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work."