[lit-ideas] Re: Ronald Reagan talks about W. Bush...

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:13:28 -0700

From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Still I fondly remember under Ronnie our glorious invasion of Grenada, our stalwart support of the Death Squads of El Salvador, our generosity in selling weapons to Iran to support the Contras of Nicaragua in subterfuge of Congressional mandate. I sing of our brave mining of the harbor of Managua, and of our principled support of the Apartheid government of South Africa. Though for many these memories of Ronnie apparently remain buried with his remains, I steadfastly remind the world.

yes, i fell for it. the quote was too perfect.

i also remember Ronnie standing tall when Hezbollah drove the USA out of Beirut. no price is too small to pay for another one of his glories.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com