[lit-ideas] Re: Reproduced music

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:02:45 EDT

Sleep?  Sleep??  I'm getting my children ready for school,  driving 1/2 hour
away to do billing and back, sorting through the remains of my  youngest
daughter's detritus that's on my dining room table from re-doing  (complete
with
new carpeting, paint, wall-paper border, new furniture) her  bedroom.  Then
there's the laundry and dishes.  And the kitchen  drawers that I have to apply
Kilz to and paint.  And the bath faucet I have  to fix.  And the forms to fill
out for summer band camp and trash service  to call because they've screwed up
again and principal to call because the  schools just ......aren't working
right......And .......  sleep?!?!?!   Qu'est-ce que c'est ca?

Julie Krueger
having waking nightmares about the day already