[lit-ideas] Recording

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:37:08 EDT

Tapping into a base of experiential responses here -- reading on Wiki or pc
online isn't going to quite do it ....

There are so many different options -- I want to be able to record to my
hard drive, in order to copy to a fixed disk, family talk -- Dad telling me the

history of his family, e.g. -- and music -- my daughter's latest piano
composition.  I really don't want the hassle (not to mention the poor sound
quality) of doing a cassette tape recording and trying to transfer it.

Anyone have experience with the type of thing who can tell me what is most
efficient?  Or what kind of extra hardware/software might be needed?

Julie Krueger