[lit-ideas] Re: Recording

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:58:13 -0700

try www.geni.com totally brilliant way to create family trees.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx>
To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 8:37 AM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Recording

Tapping into a base of experiential responses here -- reading on Wiki or pc online isn't going to quite do it ....

There are so many different options -- I want to be able to record to my hard drive, in order to copy to a fixed disk, family talk -- Dad telling me the history of his family, e.g. -- and music -- my daughter's latest piano composition. I really don't want the hassle (not to mention the poor sound quality) of doing a cassette tape recording and trying to transfer it.

Anyone have experience with the type of thing who can tell me what is most efficient? Or what kind of extra hardware/software might be needed?

Julie Krueger

************************************** AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.