[lit-ideas] Re: Question for Catholics and other experts

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 17:37:01 -0700

On May 1, 2010, at 1:28 PM, Mike Geary wrote:

http://www.epilogue.net/cgi/database/art/view.pl?id=99031

Mike Geary

Thank you. I shall hie me out and buy me a parallelogram to make a copy.

(I was at an estate sale earlier and so have been dipping into four volumes of Pepys...hanging with my Pepys, as it were. "This day, at dinner, I sent to Mr. Spong to come to me to Hercules Pillars, who come to us, and there did bring with him my new Parallelogram of brass, which I was mightily pleased with, and paid for it 25s...")

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon