[lit-ideas] Re: Philosophers and Programming Languages

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 18:36:18 -0500

My Dad was a philosophy type (worked on his PhD until it became clear that
philosophy wouldn't pay the bills) and a programmer (started on the Eniac
doing line programming and kept going from there).  I'll send this to him
for fun, but I think he'll be busy playing chess.  I'm going next, directly
to the Plato & Turing Walk Into A Bar site .....what a great blog title!

Julie Krueger