[lit-ideas] Onora O'Neill interview

  • From: Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lit-Ideas@Freelists. Org" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 08:27:50 +0700

Forwarded from Walter O.:

An interesting interview with Onora. Enjoy.

Please note that the Baroness is referred to as "Onora" by her interviewer. As
is quite customary within the contemporary W. academic culture of cosmopolitan
scholarship, where we are all - despite differentiations of class, culture or
social rank - friends and colleagues engaged collectively in the common pursuit
of truth and rightness. Cheers, Walter

----- Forwarded message from Society for Applied Philosophy <e-news@xxxxxxxxx>

Listen to the first SAP podcast - interview with Onora O'Neill

The inaugural Society for Applied Philosophy Annual Lecture,
Naturalism, Normativity, and Applied Ethics, was delivered by Baroness
Onora O'Neill, President of the Society for Applied Philosophy, in
Oxford on 20th October 2008. The paper will be published in full in
issue 26:3 of Journal of Applied Philosophy, later in 2009.

Here, in the first of a series of SAP podcasts, Baroness O'Neill talks
with SAP Chair, David Archard, and SAP Treasurer, Neil Manson, about
some of the key themes of her paper.

To listen to the podcast, visit:
http://dmmsclick.wiley.com/click.asp?p=4407900&m=14809&u=218281

For further details of Society for Applied Philosophy, visit:
http://dmmsclick.wiley.com/click.asp?p=4407900&m=14809&u=218282

For further details of Journal of Applied Philosophy, visit:
http://dmmsclick.wiley.com/click.asp?p=4407900&m=14809&u=218287
Title: Wiley-Blackwell

To view this message online click here

Listen to the first SAP podcast – interview with Onora O’Neill

The inaugural Society for Applied Philosophy Annual Lecture, Naturalism, Normativity, and Applied Ethics, was delivered by Baroness Onora O'Neill, President of the Society for Applied Philosophy, in Oxford on 20th October 2008. The paper will be published in full in issue 26:3 of Journal of Applied Philosophy, later in 2009.

Here, in the first of a series of SAP podcasts, Baroness O'Neill talks with SAP Chair, David Archard, and SAP Treasurer, Neil Manson, about some of the key themes of her paper.

(21 minutes and 52 seconds; 12.5Mb)

  • For further details of Society for Applied Philosophy, click here!
  • For further details of Journal of Applied Philosophy, click here!

This message was sent to [wokshevs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]. If you would rather not receive future messages from us, unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email at e-news@xxxxxxxxx with "Unsubscribe wokshevs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" in the subject line. You may also review our Privacy Policy at www.wiley.com/privacy.

Visit our Help page to find information on ordering, shipping/returns, your account, journal subscriptions, mailing lists and RSS feeds. You may also visit our Contact Us page to find a contact for additional assistance with a related product or service.

John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. | The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8SQ, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1243 779777 | Fax: +44 (0)1243 775878 | Registered Number: 641132 England

Copyright © All rights reserved.

LSJ-09-02508 DA