[lit-ideas] Re: On unsubbing Donal McEvoy

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 03:24:10 EST

So Geary's a procrastinator......who woulda thunk it <g>.   Someone should do
a study on the psychology of procrastination.  It's too  late for me, but
maybe I could get my kids some help...

Julie Krueger
sleeping and waking at all the wrong times, dammit

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] On unsubbing Donal
McEvoy  Date: 2/16/06 10:24:55 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recently Donal hoped out loud that he wouldn't be  unsubbed for using the
List to send a personal message to me about some CD's he  hasn't yet received,
CD's that he had been told by moi had been mailed some 2 or  3 months ago.  I
hope that McEvoy will be unsubbed.  I'm sick and  tired of feeling guilty about
not having mailed the goddamn CD's yet.   Unsub the man now!  Now before he
starts waving his Popper at  everyone like Wittgenstein's poker.  So impatient
he is.  Things take  time.  Everything is a product of time.  "All things come
around to  him who will but wait."  I think Ignatius of Loyola said that.  Or
maybe it was Robert Paul.  Bob Dylan?  Who cares.  Just get him  off my back.
 You'll get the goddamn CD's when I send them, Donal, not  before, sheesh.

Mike Geary
Memphis