[lit-ideas] On unsubbing Donal McEvoy

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:24:44 -0600

Recently Donal hoped out loud that he wouldn't be unsubbed for using the List
to send a personal message to me about some CD's he hasn't yet received, CD's
that he had been told by moi had been mailed some 2 or 3 months ago.  I hope
that McEvoy will be unsubbed.  I'm sick and tired of feeling guilty about not
having mailed the goddamn CD's yet.  Unsub the man now!  Now before he starts
waving his Popper at everyone like Wittgenstein's poker.  So impatient he is.
Things take time.  Everything is a product of time.  "All things come around to
him who will but wait."  I think Ignatius of Loyola said that.  Or maybe it was
Robert Paul.  Bob Dylan?  Who cares.  Just get him off my back.  You'll get the
goddamn CD's when I send them, Donal, not before, sheesh.

Mike Geary
Memphis