[lit-ideas] Re: Oh, great!

  • From: John Wager <johnwager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 06:17:13 -0500

Have you ever watched the Discovery Channel or the History Channel? They have dozens of programs on now about battles, and if you notice, they would be EXTREMELY boring if it weren't for the hundreds of re-enactors they use as "visuals" for the shows. I can't think of ANY show I've seen recently that has NOT used these re-enactors; they are now essential to cable television!

JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

Thank God. There exists one other human being on the planet who views these re-enactments the way I do and, unlike myself, is not afraid to say so.
Julie Krueger