[lit-ideas] Re: Of Wine and Scotch (and other stuff too)

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 19:00:56 -0400

WATER = Poop WINE = HEALTH

Hence: It is better to drink wine and talk stupid than to drink
water and be full of shit. There is no need to thank me for
this valuable information. I am doing it as a public service.

Wonderful, Walter. Best news I've heard all day. Maybe a glass of wine is a good idea while I mark these papers. Hell, I might even start to understand some of them!
-E