[lit-ideas] Re: October Surprise?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 05:47:22 EDT

Thank you!  (Although in light of your previous post "cheers" seems a  bit
....well........optimistic <g>).

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: October Surprise?
 Date: 10/5/2006 4:30:53 A.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Julie,

The Nation is a seriously left of  center but quite respectable
magazine. The story is from the on-line edition.  Here is the  URL.

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20061009/lindorff

Cheers,

John

--