[lit-ideas] Re: No pictures yet, but....

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 15:54:40 EDT

Congratulations!!!  You're going to make a wonderful Grandpa, and  you'll
love every minute of it!  Best wishes for your daughter's recovery  -- I know
what recovering from a C-section is like.  And blessings upon  Keegan!

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] No pictures yet,
but....  Date: 6/10/06 2:43:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) , _ANTHRO-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:ANTHRO-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
It's 4:34 a.m. in Japan. Ruth and I are hunched  over our keyboards
telling everyone we know. Just had a call from our  somewhat shaken
daughter Kate. Our first grandchild, Keegan James Glynn  is
"adorable....hairy...7lbs 10 ounces...born by emergency  C-section,
having had his cord wrapped twice around his neck...his name  means,
Kate tells us, 'Little fierce one.'"

--
John  McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN