[lit-ideas] Re: Nabokov vindicated!

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:09:48 -0500

Ursula: I've been to Point Pelee but only for the birds (but that was cool
enough).  When are the monarchs there?
There are a few left at the end of September and beginning of October.  I would
go late August or early September to see the most of these wonderful critters.
For bird watching, there is a convention in May at McGregor Point, further up
the coast of Lake Huron.  People camp there at the Provincial Park.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI