[lit-ideas] Re: NYTimes.com Article: Iraq-Bound Troops Confront Rumsfeld ...

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:09:18 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

It's good to know someone is benefiting.  Once Bush's ineptitude catches up to
us, the bonuses may not seem quite as worth it.  In my opinion, Bush will be
the turning point for the U.S. from where we've known it to date.  He did
intend to leave a big footprint.  More advice from God no doubt.

I've been wondering, if God told Bush to invade (what a great reason to
invade), and invade the wrong country no less, and the war went so sourly, is
Bush now wondering what the Lord was thinking?  Seriously, how does Bush square
having gotten bad advice from God?

Rested,
Andy Amago