[lit-ideas] Re: Myths of Iraq by Ralph Peters

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:59:23 -0800 (PST)

I have been in Sarajevo in the first days of the war
in Bosnia and there were people playing football. It
doesn't mean that there was no war going on, but that
many people were living in denial of it, or else
trying to keep their mind on other things.
Nop, trying to persuade us that Iraq is all right with
scores of dead every day is not gonna work.

O.K.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2006/03/myths_of_iraq.html

http://mail.yahoo.com