[lit-ideas] Re: Mysteries of Outlook Express

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:51:25 EDT

I can only give you misery is company.  My husband who uses the  abominable
Outlook software has had the same problem frequently and asks me to  fix it
(yeah, right).  Usually it takes a call to the local server, waiting
interminably, and re-entering the POP address.  They seem to require this
every few
months.  I'm sure there must be some sort of conspiracy behind it  but I lack
sufficient clues.

Got to go rescue an animal from a 1 1/2 yr old I'm watching.  Tell me  why I
have cats, birds, mice, and toddlers in the same house.  Coffee just  isn't
going to be enough.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Mysteries of Outlook
Express  Date: 10/10/05 8:45:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can anyone explain to me why all of a sudden I can  only receive e mails in
Outlook Express, but not send them?  This is  truly starting to irritate  me.

Erin
Toronto