[lit-ideas] Music!

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 11:04:26 +0100 (BST)

OK I perhaps shouldn't have posted Yusuf Islam -- an acquired taste? -- here's
the wonderful Youssou N'Dour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PPsExdN2C8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH8koG6brAQ

but I'll sneak in this version of Peace Train!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEFVeVC2zrc

Judy Evans, Cardiff