[lit-ideas] META: Veronica: you should always check with the online files.

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 23:12:24 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/2010 11:28:38  P.M., molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I sent two letters a few days ago, both of  which appeared in my sent items
box.  But they never appeared in my Inbox,  which I like to check for
accuracy in case I missed something when I  proof  read it.  I know one got
through because Mr. Speranza sent a  response.  The other one referred to
Congressman Patrick Murphy.  I  would appreciate it if you received that one if
you
let me know.  About  once a month I have to resubscibe to fix one thing or
another.  It had same  subject line as this one.
Thanks.
Veronica Caley,
Milford,  MI

----

At least, I find THAT useful. Sometimes there is some delay in
distribution, and so I go to the online files of lit-ideas. If the THING *IS*
posted
there, then I take that to mean that it HAS been distributed with people.  I
don't thik I saw the one about Murphy, but you could check with the online
files, as I say.

J. L. S.