[lit-ideas] Let's talk about beauty …

  • From: Chris Bruce <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:56:56 +0200

On 19. Jul 2006, at 17:47, Andreas Ramos wrote:

Anyone wanna talk about Beauty?

How about another kind of war? www.KittenWar.com

Or both: a plant that apparently bears the English name Pillowfight (or perhaps Pillow Fight)- Dischidia pectinoides. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to best keep one (soil, watering, light conditions, etc.)? We've received conflicting recommendations from the florist and local botanical garden, and our 'specimen' is struggling (perhaps with itself at night? - see English name) ….

Chris Bruce
Kiel, Germany