[lit-ideas] Re: [lit-ideas] Let's talk about beauty …

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:00:09 +0100

Yes it is a beautiful plant.  But even uk.rec.gardening doesn't
know much
about it.  This man does seem to know something (if you want to
search
for more information, "D pectinoides" is the best way)

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/hoya/msg0508194828804.html?7

Judy (who knows nothing about motorcycles)