[lit-ideas] Re: Legal Reasoning [referential suffocation]

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:42:42 -0330

Apologies. Let me try my questions one more time, this time with a more liberal
dose of cogency: Why did the Greeks not include kindness in their set of
cardinal virtues? Is kindness not equally a virtue as the other 4?

Grateful to people for tempering their desire to offer snide commentary on some
eggnoggish writing, Walter