[lit-ideas] Re: Islamists on attack in Somalia

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:32:13 -0700 (PDT)

--- Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ethiopian troops just entered Somalia to help defend
> the Somali government
> against an Islamists takeover.
>

> "War, War, War," Irene.  Militant Islam is actively
> engaged in hostile
> military action in several nations today.

*You are right, Lawrence. There is no way any
self-respecting American could tolerate the
possibility of an alliance of warlords in Mogadishu
being toppled by rival militias characterized as
"Islamist". It's war, war, war, everybody run to
enlist now.

Omar
> needs some help in digging
> out articles to blame the U.S. and Israel for
> Militant Islam's aggressive
> activities.

*I think that I'll do just fine, thank you.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com