[lit-ideas] Re: Islamists on attack in Somalia

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:47:45 -0400

Another post I just saw.  I used Omar's wording.  Is that what they call
serendipity?  So I don't waste a post:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/opinion/la-oe-chait16jul16,0,227107
3.column?coll=la-headlines-world

For those who dislike political discussions, I'll tell you about the fawns
in my yard. They're so cute, regular Bambi's, with spots.  They have so
much energy.  They never walk, only run.  I was mowing the lawn and I
looked up and there's a Bambi staring at me, kind of looked at its mother
as if to say, Mom! Mom!  Look at this!  I guess there's a first time for
everything.  They bears haven't been back.  I haven't seen them, anyway.