[lit-ideas] Re: Is there a Sanity Clause?

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:14:27 -0500

DR:
This was in Los Angeles. How many children in Los Angeles know what reindeer dung smells like?

OK, try this one then: kid picks up a piece of the dung, examines it and tosses it aside.
"C'mon, Dad, this is all bullshit."

Are you going to try and tell me kids from LA don't recognize bullshit? Even in Memphis they do.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>