[lit-ideas] Re: Is the European version of Western Civilization doomed?

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:29:21 -0700

Robert,

Actually I meant to say that in the previous note showing the url Donal said he
couldn't click on, I was able to click on it in my copy.

I understand that you and Donal don't find these urls clickable, but since I do
I can't reproduce the problem situation.

Donal said my notes weren't scientific, but this particular problem is.  If I
could reproduce the problem, I might be able to find the solution, but I can't.
 The problem exists on your browsers and email utility and perhaps Operating
System and not on mine.

Or, if we insist that the problem is of my making, since I haven't altered the
default settings, we could as well say the problem is of Microsoft's making.

I can guess that I have later software than you guys do, but if that is the
problem, I don't know what to do to fix it.  I use Windows 7, Outlook 2010, and
Internet Explorer 8.

Lawrence