[lit-ideas] Re: Is the European version of Western Civilization doomed?

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 18:59:39 -0700

 Lawrence,

Thanks for trying to figure it out. I think it's unlikely that you have 'later' software than I do (I can't speak for Donal). However, since the problem seems to exist only, as far as I know, for him and me, we should probably move on to a discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of bi-metalism, an equally pressing topic for the rest of the list.

Robert

I can guess that I have later software than you guys do, but if that is the problem, I don't know what to do to fix it. I use Windows 7, Outlook 2010, and Internet Explorer 8.