[lit-ideas] Re: Iraq Exit Strategy with Emus

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:01:35 -0500

At 02:18 PM 3/11/2005, you wrote:
>Is yours an example of an ignorant generalization?    BTW, telling me that
>hip hop is big business says nothing at all.  So is pornography, gambling,
>and big pharma.

I can't believe you grouped the first two in with the third. Jeeze, what an
abomination!

>You also didn't suppy any examples of what makes hip hop
>socially redemptive.

People LIKE IT.

>I must say, though, that the example about the missing grandmother brought
>a tear to my eye.  Do you have any other
>examples of why hip hop isn't unadulterated porn?

1) Other than the stuff on www.takemywifeplease.com can you have
unadulterated porn?
2) What's wrong with porn?
3) You're not a Republican are you Andy?

Puraw

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada