[lit-ideas] Re: Inner Moral Law

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:18:45 -0400

Finally, a voice of reason.  I said what works for millennia (I intended it
the first time and said it the second time).  I referenced back to Moses,
using as an example sexual rights that are clearly spelled out in all
civilizations.  Obviously the framers are as far removed from Bush as a
toaster that once worked is from Moses.  Obvious to me, anyway.  Thanks for
straightening this out.  I was beginning to get a little worried about Phil
...  what with him calling me a POTUS and all ... I thought, well, maybe
it's just some more Australian talk ... but then I thought, geez, maybe ...

Andy Amago