[lit-ideas] Re: Imperative: send immediately!

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:20:31 -0500

Simon, Always willing to avoid my schoolwork, I looked up your pub and your brewery. I might try some of the recipes. Here we get mostly New Zealand lamb (frozen). We generally cook Turkish things with it, but....

http://www.dartmoor-npa.gov.uk/lab-dartmoorontable#lab-Dartfood-princetownbreweries

Ursula, half a world away...

Simon Ward wrote:

Here we drink Jail Ale. Produced just five or so miles away at the Princetown brewery high on Dartmoor, it's tasty and potent. Five pints of Jail Ale and your doing time - or losing it in some black hole foggy with stupor. Fortunately, the pub is only two minutes walk down the hill, or five minutes back up again (taking a course that is seldom straight), and since local establishments like our own Walkhampton Inn invariably keep 'country time' that walk back might easily take place at 2am rather than the normal 11pm.

That's if you don't get 'invited back', in which case a night out really means a night out.

Simon
Still recovering from New Year's Eve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>