[lit-ideas] Re: Imperative: send immediately!

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:02:07 EST

i still want my Chambord.  Is that so hard??

Julie Krueger
thoroughly iced-in

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Imperative: send
immediately!  Date: 1/14/2007 12:47:33 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_wokshevs@xxxxxxx (mailto:wokshevs@xxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The contents of my "old mail" file has just  disappeared and my suspicions are
that a web ct program I'm using is  transgressing its proper cyberspatial
limits. But I do recall John graciously  offering to send me a bottle of
Madeira,
and Ursula saying she had a case of  Merlot she didn't want anymore. (No
Yellow
Tail Shiraz just taking up space?)  And something from RP regarding a bottle
of
"vintage port" to be  metaphysically distinguished from just mundane port. Do
omit a case of  Chianti? I would deeply appreciate any such gifts, of course
(organic Jello  and boats notwithstanding, spasiba) - esp. at this time of
year
when CPP  contributions eat up my credit at Guvnor's, when the Volvo is due
for
a major  maintenance check, and daughter's univ. tuition is due, oy!

Land ho! Port  side! (Great mneumonic btw, I never knew which side of the car
 was
which.)

Walter O.
St. Ivan's