[lit-ideas] Re: I wonder if this counts...

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:56:46 -0400

Uh oh, I think "downloaden" is supposed to be runter laden or laedt runter
or runtergeladen.  Actually, I don't really know.  That's what I seem to
recall from my textbook.  Yes, we did learn a whole lot of computer jargon
in German that I'm certain I won't find in my beloved Schopenhauer but
that's okay, I guess.