[lit-ideas] Re: Grice's Infinity, Popper's Infinity

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 08:45:11 +0100 (BST)

My previous reply shows a difference between humans and computers: aiming to
italicise some words I pressed 'send' instead of the italicize icon. Another
difference is that failure in my action gave rise to immediate
error-recognition operating at a W2 level and using W3 content as its basis.
Now I need to look at what I sent to see how far it is deficient because sent
prematurely - again something involving W2-W3 understanding that goes beyond
what a W1 computer could ever do.

Donal