[lit-ideas] Re: Graduation presents (Re: Re: It's gone quiet)

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 02:29:50 -0500

I've wanted a Sky Chair forever.  They were in a booth at a local Fair
recently and they are beyond comfortable.  A little too comfortable
for study, come to think of it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=sky+chair&hl=en&sourceid=gd&rls=GZEZ,GZEZ:2008-12,GZEZ:en

It goes without saying that the *only* kind to have is the model with
the footrest (graphic on the website shows such a model in motion).

Julie Krueger