[lit-ideas] Fw: State of the Union

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:34:22 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Edward Gleason" <egleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: State of the Union

Hello, Ed!

I'm glad to know that I can still piss off someone enough to elicit a response. I was afraid I'd become a has-been. Good to see you're still with us. Unfortunately, I'm not a big Clinton fan, so I can't respond with even a smidgen of vile. Just watch what about Obama. Now where did Brian go?

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Gleason" <egleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>